- Highly effective ointment for sustainable protection of hoof health
- Supports self-healing and regeneration of the skin in the bale area
- Easy application also in the interclaw gap and at the coronet band
eimü Hoof-Sprint Acute is a highly effective ointment for the sustainable protection of hoof health. Especially in the intensive loose housing of cows and young cattle, hoof diseases such as dermatitis digitalis are a common problem. The targeted application in the bale area promotes self-healing and achieves rapid regeneration. The simple application as a hoof dressing with eimü hoof sprint pad and eimü hoof sprint bandage ensures the success of the application.
- Thoroughly clean claw skin with water and then dry off
- Apply eimü Hoof-Sprint Acute selectively, cover with a pad (eimü Hoof-Sprint Pad) and fix with a bandage (eimü Hoof-Sprint Bandage)
- Remove the bandage after 6 to 14 days at the latest and renew if necessary
Active ingredient: salicylic acid
BAuA number: N-66054
Use biocides safely. Always read label and product information before use.